Abyei chief administrator appoints new cabinet
The Head of Abyei Administrative Area in South Sudan, Kuol Alor Jok, has issued decrees appointing six cabinet ministers and four advisers after dismissing the previous government.
Alor, in a series of decrees, made the following appointments:
- Kon Manyieth Matiok, Deputy Chief Administrator and Minister of Local Government
- Angok Majith Angok, Minister of Physical Infrastructure
- Chol Adhol, Minister of Agriculture
- Malony Tong Ngor, Minister of Finance
- Moses Mangok, Minister of Education, Youth and Sports
Nyanut Miyen Kuol, Minister of Health, Gender and Social Welfare
In another decree, Alor appointed Chol Changath Chol as advisor on political affairs and Deng Bol was named as the new adviser on peace and reconciliation.
The chief admintrator appointed Kylek Kon as adviser on security affairs and Mary Goc Deng as adviser on gender affairs.